Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cheapest place to buy Bose Noise-Canceling Headphones

As a frequent traveler, you must own Bose Noise-Canceling Headphones, but Bose never gives discount on this product. I have found a place to buy this at lower price and no shipping, no tax(except Virginia).

The website is www.crutchfield.com, send me a email, I can send you a referral code, you can get $20 off on the Headphones and I will get $20 credit store in my account.

Once you get my referral code,on the third page of checkout process, where you enter ur credit card information, you will see a line Other Payment Methods, click it, then "Enter your friend's Crutchfield Referral Code", then click continute to finish your checkout process.

Your discount will not be reflected right the way and not in ur confirmation email either, but you will see that discount in shipping Email

Don't forget to use evreward.com to see what kind reward(cashback/miles) you want.

No comments: